Wednesday, May 7, 2008

milka

Have you ever had Milka? I thoroughly enjoy Milka. It is like no other. If you know someone going to Europe in the near future, have them bring you back some Milka. Surprisingly Milka is made by Kraft foods. Very surprising considering how good Milka is. I have now typed Milka 7 times.

Anyway, I was munching on some that my sister was so gracious to share with me and I just wanted to share with you how much I enjoy it. Now, in case you are still wondering what Milka is, let me tell you. Milka is some of the best chocolate you will ever taste. It is sold wherever you would find any old candy bar but I am surprised that they would even put this next to a Snickers bar. It is just so good. The worst part about it, not sold in the US. Well people in Europe will tell you that you can buy it here under a different name or even the same name since it is owned by Kraft. Unfortunately it is just not the same. So get some Milka today! =) It is creamy and tasty and just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment