Friday, September 12, 2008

biker boys


Ok I got this picture from my mom today along with a few others and it just about killed me it was so cute. This is my nephews again posing with my dad and his bike. I love how Jackson (on the bike) is all squinty in that huge helment and Tucker (being held) seems to be looking for somewhere else to go. And the typical Dad smile just brings a smile to my face. Also notice the gloves that J is wearing. I bet they had fun trying on all their Grandpa's motorcycle gear. I am also about as excited as Jackson to finally see this motorcycle in person. My dad got it not too long ago so we haven't seen him since he got it. I don't know if he has started riding it to church yet but I know he and my mom have been using it and enjoying it quite a bit. I'm envious!
Happy Friday!
ae

No comments:

Post a Comment