Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week I did not finally put my little sweetie in a dress only 2 weeks after she was born because I would never wait that long to put a girl in a dress.

I did not go to the grocery store and realize why I really prefer babywearing over lugging that infant car seat all over the place...because I did not place the infant seat in the front seat of the cart and realize that I could not see over the seat thus having to peek around the edge of the seat the whole time I was trying to maneuver through the grocery store! No, that would not be me and my short little self!

And, no, it would not be me who would consider keeping our newborn in the Moby wrap while riding in the car instead of taking her out and putting her in her car seat. Nope, not me!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I remember those car seat days. Those infant car seats are so heavy!

    ReplyDelete