Saturday, November 19, 2011

Giving Thanks #19

So thankful to be reunited with 2 of my sweeties today! Josh took Avalyn with him to go hunting this last week and boy was it quiet around here. Well, Avalyn didn't go hunting, she got to play with grandma and her cousins while the guys went hunting. It was a successful trip.
I was able to get a few projects done that had been waiting on my sewing pile for far too long. Now I can start working on some of the new projects I have found on pinterest.
Speaking of, are you on pinterest? Would you like an invite so you can see what it is all about? Just leave me a comment with your email address and I will hook you up. See what I am pinning here.

2 comments:

  1. do I really want to sign up? is this a sight to keep track of where I have been? Hmmm. if you think it would be beneficial, go ahead, invite me! (can it be any worse than ravelry or fb?) Love you dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is like ravelry+all those DIY blogs+all those recipe sites combined into one place! Plus it is an easy way to arrange all your bookmarks onto a virtual pin board, hence the name, pinterest!
    Sent from my iPod

    ReplyDelete