Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Catching Up

Phew, it has been way too long! I think I better start back at Halloween and go from there to get you all caught up on our life!

I was on the fence about even starting to get into Halloween and I read this blog post and this one. Both captured how I was feeling about the day. And that was only a few days before Halloween so I had to haul out the sewing machine and get stitching!
So without further ado, here are some little sweeties that I had a good time making some sweet Halloween costumes for. Avalyn was Reepicheep from The Chronicles of Narnia and Harper was an owl because I had to use up all those felt and fleece scraps some way! :)

Avalyn Trick-or-Treating

IMG_0788 
IMG_0779 
IMG_7370 IMG_7409

1 comment:

  1. Halloween was always a great memory from my own childhood. We had fun and got to dress up with our imagination leading the way. Grandma and I sure enjoyed getting a visit from the two cutest door bell ringers of the evening!
    Grandpa E.

    ReplyDelete