Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday news

Well I will soon have some exciting news to post here about my job. Things have been a bit stressful for the past year but they are working out very well. I am thankful that the Lord has provided and continually been my Guide through this time. At times the ambiguity of the situation seemed to be more than I could handle but I am happy to share that God gave me much grace during those times and I just needed to rely on him and I was filled with peace. There were a few meltdowns along the way but Josh was such a great supporter and encourager. He is such a wonderful man. I sometimes wonder how I made it this far without him but it is because God opened the spot in my heart for him at just the right time. My Beloved completed me in perfect timing. God saved me long ago at just the right time. God has supplied all my needs every single day of my life. He has not left me, or forsaken me. E-V-E-R.

Though hard things may be happening all around me, I rejoice in God my Savior today. I rejoice in God, my Strength. He has made my feet like the feet of a deer and enabled me to go on the heights. I exult in Him above all else. He is Provider. Giver. Sustainer. Carrier. Friend. Center. Surrounding. Enduring.

Though the fig tree should not blossom
And there be no fruit on the vines,
Though the yield of the olive should fail
And the fields produce no food,
Though the flock should be cut off from the fold
And there be no cattle in the stalls,
Yet I will exult in the LORD,
I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
The Lord GOD is my strength,
And He has made my feet like hinds' feet,
And makes me walk on my high places.

Habakkuk 3:17-19

Has God blessed you today? Give you his good word over your life? I hope he has! In light of the post a few days ago, I have really been trying to keep that thought present and it is changing my daily proceedings. It is influencing me and showing me to have joy in all situations. Now I am sure a few months down the road I could be singing a totally different tune but for today I am choosing to rejoice in the God of my salvation for all he has done—past, present, and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment