Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11 weeks

We heard a lovely little heartbeat yesterday! And got to see the little monkey waving their arms around! What a refreshing and amazing thing to see! God surely is an awesome Creator. I don't know how anyone could think otherwise.

Well, the belly is starting to pop out. It is harder and harder to suck it in each day. Actually I've stopped trying to suck it in. :) No nausea today, maybe it is done!
Props to the Bella Band. Actually, praise God for the creaters of Bella Band because now I don't have to put on gym pants every night as soon as I get home from work. The Bella Band lets my pants still fit without having to spend an arm and a leg to get new clothes right now!
Here is a picture of the little belly.






3 comments:

  1. Oh dear Annie, you forgot to wash your tummy! Love Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the most interesting part of this picture is that my baby niece has a belly button ring and a tattoo. Does your mother know this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can not-pregnant people wear those Bella Bands? Just another excuse to walk around with my pants unbuttoned! I could use one today.

    ReplyDelete