Monday, January 26, 2009

more diapers!

Ok, here are a ton of pictures because these diapers are just so cute. Lacey came over and helped me sew a bunch of them on Friday night. These will use a lay in doubler/soaker.

The whole stack. I think we have enough to get through 1 day now. HA!


This plaid is probably my favorite. I can already envision a picture in front of a fire truck with this diaper.
Have to have the monkeys!

And the elephants! Too cute!
This little baby carriage print is adorable!
This print was called Giraffe Stripe. I like it!

Next up, soaker covers! I also need to add Aplix or Velcro to these before they can be worn.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work. We'll have to hire you to make us a load of 'em when the time comes.

    How much do you charge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I don't think I can sell these because they are made with a copyrighted pattern. You would be welcome to borrow them assuming we don't have infants at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Annie,
    Congrats on your upcoming little one! How cool that you're making the diapers--we started cloth diapering for our second one a few months ago. I'm not sure what your plan is, but from looking at the website you linked to it looks like you'll need some sort of waterproofing as a final step, so I just thought I'd throw in my recommendation. We're using prefolds/fitted with Prorap covers. They're simple, cheap (one waterproof cover is around $6) and they have double leg gussets, so they prevent leaks really well! Certainly not as cute as some and pretty much no frills, but they've worked better than any other cover we've tried. We do like Bummis as well. :)

    ReplyDelete