Monday, February 13, 2012

Currently...

On The Needles: A Birthday Party dress for Harper!

Cooking: Chili, Cornbread, Artisan Bread, Spaghetti, Creamy Salsa Chicken (recipe below), Homemade Peanut Butter Cups for my sweetie for Valentine's Day!

Reading: Driven by Eternity (small group), Crunch Time (Diane Mott Davidson is probably one of my favorite mystery writers), Killing Lincoln (just getting into this one, loaned to me by my Father-in-law).

Listening: Adele station on Pandora.

Enjoying: This post about a replacement for picnik since it is closing down! :(
Encouraging post about marriage.

I really need to get planning Harper's first birthday party! It is only 10 days away and I haven't done a thing other than make a pin board on Pinterest!

And battling a cold, no fun! There was a day when I was the person who never got sick...now that I have kids I feel like I am always coming down with something!

Creamy Salsa Chicken in the Crockpot
6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 jar of salsa, whatever temperature you prefer
1 8oz container of cream cheese, cubed

Spray the inside of the crock pot bowl with cooking spray and place chicken breasts in bottom. Top with cream cheese cubes and pour the jar of salsa on top of that. Cook on low for 6ish hours. Shred the chicken and cook another 30 minutes to let all the sauce soak into the chicken. Serve in tacos, over rice and beans, or in homemade taquitos! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment