Friday, August 12, 2011

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Shower

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner Blog for Show Us Your Life - Wedding Showers!
When I had my wedding showers I was given a personal shower and also a couple's shower. The personal shower was just girls and I received all sorts of gifts for my honeymoon from flip flops to dresses to swimsuit coverups to lingerie. For the couple's shower we had a few of our couple friends get together and we had dinner and then opened gifts. They were both very fun and a great way to get excited for our wedding! Unfortunately I don't think we took any pictures at the couple's shower so here are a few from the personal shower.
Mom-in-law, me, my mom at my personal shower

Gift table and guest book at personal shower

The cakes at the personal shower


My mom, me, and my sister at the personal shower



No comments:

Post a Comment